As one of Brooklyn's top hotels, New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is situated just across the river from Manhattan in New York City's most celebrated neighborhood, Brooklyn Heights. Our luxuriously over-sized guest rooms are an ideal choice among Brooklyn hotels for both business and leisure travelers. Our hotel boasts a relaxed New York atmosphere with state-of-the-art amenities and superior Marriott service.
Discounted room rates available - details will be sent to you after booking your conference pass
**Important Notice - do not book your hotel with any 3rd parties - we only work directly with New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge and our parent company FC Business Intelligence. Contact us if you are unsure. Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed.**
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Express check-in/check-out available
- Cash machine/ATM
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge Lounge Hours
- Concierge desk
- Continental breakfast, fee: 20.00 USD
- Evening turndown service
- Foreign exchange
- Full American breakfast, fee: 22.00 USD
- Housekeeping service daily
- Limousine service
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Newspaper in lobby
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Room service, 6:00 AM-12:00 AM
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Shoeshine stand
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Vending machines
- Virtual Concierge Available
- Our dynamic downtown Brooklyn hotel features 665 spacious and elegant guest rooms and suites.
- Luxury Marriott Revive bedding offers down comforters, fluffy pillows and 300-thread-count linens.
- Premier among downtown Brooklyn hotels, many rooms offer incredible Manhattan and Brooklyn views.
- All guest rooms at our hotel feature flat-panel LCD HD TVs for entertainment.
- Plug-and-Play connectivity panels offer convenient ways to connect and charge your electronics.
- Secure Sabbath locks make us the safest destination among hotels in Brooklyn, NY.